In the 21st century, children need to understand the concepts and language of science. The subject plays a part in kids’ daily lives, and encouraging their interest in STEM will reward them with knowledge they can use for years to come. Sign your child up for a Destination Science camp to increase their science comprehension and let them have fun. Below, learn more about our virtual camps as well as our in-person camps, conveniently located around Orange County and available for children ages 5 to 11.
Where Are Science Camps Held in Orange County?
Choose your city and the location, and register your child for a camp that works best for you:
- Aliso Viejo: The Ranch
- Aliso Viejo: Aliso Viejo Middle School*
- Brea: Brea Community Center*
- Fullerton: Fullerton Arboretum
- Irvine: Cypress Community Park*
- Irvine: Los Olivios Community Center*
- Irvine: Las Lomas Community Center*
- Tustin: The Annex at Tustin Legacy*
*Destination Science pricing and promotional savings are not applicable at this location
What Do Kids Do at Summer Science Camp?
- Three Science Stations, where children engage in an experiment that combines group collaboration and independent work
- Two Outdoor Action Stations, where children run around outside and play games
- One Camp Rally, which ends the day with a discussion of camper accomplishments and songs
We develop empathy and understanding in kids by rewarding them for showing these characteristics. Our emphasis on making friends leads to deep connections that will last beyond the summer season.
The Advantages of Early STEM Camps for Kids
Parents in Orange County look for camp options their children will enjoy, and they also want their elementary-aged kids to learn. We combine both in our camps. With 20 years of science camps behind us, we’ve long since found the right balance between education and fun. Kids look forward to coming to camp each day to ignite their curiosity and spend time with new friends.
We emphasize informational and social skills. Children learn to work together and explore concepts like the scientific method. Every day brings new challenges and excitement through our original, unusual activities.
Register for Orange County Kids Summer Camp Today
Our science day camps in Fullerton and Irvine fill up quickly. Register today to reserve your child’s spot — the earlier you sign up, the more you’ll save!