Welcome to Summer 2024 with Destination Science!
What's our DESTINATION? To Find the Science and Find the Fun!
Camp is right around the corner.
To ensure your family is ready for camp please review the following:
Things to do 2 weeks before camp:
- Where is camp? How to get there and where to park? For more information, please go to the Camp Location Pages.
- Does your child need medication or have allergies? If yes, fill out the Medication Form
- Will your child have an Aide or Shadow at camp? If yes, download, complete and submit this packet at least two weeks prior to the start of camp. Aide or Shadow Information
- For your reference, the liability waiver you have signed. Liability Waiver
- Please complete, print and bring to first day of camp your Camper's Health History Form
While you're at camp:
- We encourage open communication with your child's teacher at sign in and sign out. If your child is experiencing any problems, we will call you immediately. For any communication with your child's teacher during camp hours please call 888-909-2822 to relay your message.
Sign Out Pass:
All campers must be signed in & out by a parent or guardian with their Destination Science teacher using a Sign Out Pass. Sign Out Passes must be presented to your child’s teacher at the end of the day for safe pick up.